Leveraging strategic relationships, proprietary investments and exclusive partnerships with preeminent international cannabis cultivators and formulators for the development of best in class products and brands to be marketed and distributed throughout our global footprint.
Via its wholly owned subsidiary, Delta Organic Cannabis Corp., Organic Flower is launching one of the largest and most efficient cannabis facilities on the planet.
The Delta Greenhouse Complex will be one of the most efficient greenhouses in the country with advanced technology operating HVAC, water and lighting and its own natural gas co-gen energy plant.
The retrofit of the 2.2-million-square-foot complex has been split into three phases:
Initial activities of the retrofit include:
- Site preparation for propagation operations including 250,000 square feet of flowering area;
- Development of standard operation procedures;
- Completion of security audit; and,
- Collaborating with plant genetic experts in preparation for the first crop.
NEXT PHASE OF CANNABIS NORMALIZATION
Top quality production streaming,
High-margin extraction & processing
In-demand brands & products
Global marketing & distribution.
A Focus on Execution
Organic Flower is focused on providing premium quality cannabis to consumers through a stable of product lines. The cannabis market has many players and differentiation is critical:
Domestic & Foreign
Organic Flower is in the process of finalizing partnership opportunities with the following:
- European distribution company that has 35,000 pharmacies across 16 EU countries
- Chain of up to 30 existing boutique coffee shops that can serve as an access and education point for consumers looking to explore cannabis products
- Exclusive, revolutionary IP allowing active ingredient compounds to be produced and preserved for the infused beverage market
- Vitamin producer that is distributed in several thousand locations across Canada
- Group that has government offtake agreements in place for up to $100 million per year in total sales
- Bottling facility in the Greater Toronto Area capable of producing 34 million bottles per year
- Food processing facility partnered with the 4th largest candy company in Canada, with products in 11,000 stores and annual revenue up to $750 million
Acquisitions & Partnerships
Acquisition of a trusted global brand with Canadian cannabis based premium skincare technology.
POTLUCK POTIONS & EDIBLES INC.
Acquisition of this Canadian short-run multi-use beverage manufacturing facility is set up to be a one-stop shop for beverages in the cannabis industry.
PATENTED DISPENSING CAP
The patented dispensing cap can deliver medicinal benefits with superior stability. It consists of a twist-cap and a chamber that stores active ingredients.
Joint Venture with one of North America’s largest manufacturer and distributor of chocolate and sugar confectionary products.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, June 7, 2019 – Organic Flower Investments Group Inc. (CSE: SOW)(FWB: 2K6)(OTC: QILFF) (“Organic Flower” or “OFIG” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that the Company has completed a transaction relating to the sale of its downstream and product formulation portfolio (the “Assets”) to AgraFlora Organics International Inc. (CSE: AGRA) (FWB: PU31) (OTCPK: PUFXF) (“AgraFlora”).read more
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 31, 2019 – Organic Flower Investments Group Inc. (CSE: SOW)(FWB: 2K6)(OTC: QILFF) (“Organic Flower” or “OFIG” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce the Company has entered into a definitive sub-licensing agreement (the “Agreement”) with 1205293 B.C. Ltd. d/b/a True Focus Canada (“True Focus”).read more
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 29, 2019 – Organic Flower Investments Group Inc. (CSE: SOW)(FWB: 2K6)(OTC: QILFF) (“Organic Flower” or “OFIG” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce the Company has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire all of the issued and outstanding shares of Trichome Cannabrands Inc. (“Trichome”), an Ontario-based branding and licensing company with a diversified portfolio of cannabis product and service trademarks registered in Canada.read more
Better Cannabis. Grown Naturally.
Use the contact form below if you have questions or comments, or if you just want to say 'hello'!
Subscribe to our newsletter to directly download our Corporate Presentation.