POTLUCK POTIONS & EDIBLES INC.
SHORT-RUN MULTI-USE BEVERAGE MANUFACTURING FACILITY
This Canadian facility is set up to be a one-stop shop for beverages in the cannabis industry.
- The facility is strategically situated in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) affording the company unbridled access to the largest addressable Canadian marketplace. The GTA is buoyed by established infrastructure, offering the flexibility to accommodate shipments from multiple ports and hubs across North America.
- The facility can achieve throughput of up to 30 million bottles per year and is equipped with state-of-the-art bottling equipment, configured to conduct rapid production runs, with minimal downtime for production line changeovers. The facility is fully operational and has been granted the following industry certifications:
- Good manufacturing practices (GMP);
- Canadian organic standards;
- Certified vegan;
- Fair trade certification (ISO 17065);
- Kosher facility status.
- The facility has the capabilities to develop and produce premium beverages that exceed market standards, by leveraging innovative industry technologies, including:
- Pharmaceutical-grade mixing tanks;
- Advanced UV sterilization;
- Custom extended-shelf-life (ESL) bottling lines.
EXCLUSIVE CANNABIS PRODUCTION AT BOTTLING MANUFACTURING FACILITY
SOW aims to be a leading global player in the cannabis beverage space.
- With Canada having a more progressive regulatory environment than many other countries, this facility is an ideal beachhead for future global exports
- SOW is currently assisting with obtaining the research and processor licenses for the beverage facility, pursuant to the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulation (ACMPR)
- Unlike many new entrants to the cannabis beverage market, the Company will have an exclusive supply arrangement with a facility that is already fully operational and is GMP-certified
Better Cannabis. Grown Naturally.
Use the contact form below if you have questions or comments, or if you just want to say 'hello'!
Subscribe to our newsletter to directly download our Corporate Presentation.