EDIBLES & INFUSIONS
JOINT VENTURE WITH ONE OF NORTH AMERICA’S LARGEST AND MOST STORIED MANUFACTURER AND DISTRIBUTOR OF CHOCOLATE AND SUGAR CONFECTIONARY PRODUCTS.
Edibles and Infusions will design and develop a 50,000 square foot manufacturing and product formulation facility, located in Winnipeg, Man. The facility will be operated by a roster of experienced chocolatiers and confectioners, as well as equipped with industry leading manufacturing equipment capable of producing an assortment of both cannabinoid/terpene-infused products for medicinal, functional and adult-use.
- Applications for a Health Canada standard processing licence, as well as a cannabis sales licence;
- Negotiating various contract manufacturing agreements with Tier 1 Canadian licensed producers;
- Facility fully operational by the first quarter of 2020 and once optimized will be capable of generating in excess of $750-million in annual retail sales revenue;
- 48% Gross Margins;
Organic Flower’s JV Partner currently boasts the following clientele:
- Walmart USA;
- Costco USA;
- Shoppers Drug;
- Mart Metro;
- Dollar Tree Canada;
- London Drugs;
- Super Valu;
- Rite Aid; and,
- TJX Companies
The JV partner’s top revenue generating SKUs, which can be reformulated to permit low-touch infusion of cannabinoids include:
- Assorted large fruit slices (premium private label);
- Assorted mini fruit slices (premium private label);
- Sunsations (private label pectin based round jellies);
- Satin mix;
- Mint baby pillows;
- Assorted baby pillows;
- Fruit drops;
- Toasted coconut marshmallow;
- Christmas ribbon; and,
- Neapolitan Squares
Better Cannabis. Grown Naturally.
Use the contact form below if you have questions or comments, or if you just want to say 'hello'!
Subscribe to our newsletter to directly download our Corporate Presentation.